Immigrating to Sweden by marriage

Due to the many benefits of living in Sweden, including living in a country with a high level of welfare, a stable economy, etc., in recent years, the demand for immigration to this country has become more and more important for applicants. One of the easiest and fastest ways to immigrate to Sweden is to get married. To marry a Swedish citizen, your spouse must be a Swedish citizen and have permanent residence in Sweden.


Steps to apply for a residence permit for marriage

The applicant must provide all information about himself or herself and his or her spouse or official partner living in Sweden. In addition to his address, telephone and email numbers, his personal identification number must be provided in Sweden. To apply, you must:

  • The parties to the marriage must be at least 18 years old.
  • You must provide a valid email address.
  • The parties to the marriage must marry of their own free will.
  • Both parties to the marriage petition must not have been married at the time of the action. The parties must provide evidence that they are single.
  • A person applying for marriage should not be barred from entering Sweden.
  • If the applicant is a child under the age of 18 who intends to accompany him / her, he / she must send the following documents:
  1. Copy of the child’s passport along with its complete information, including the validity period.
  2. Birth certificate in which the name of the parents is mentioned.
  3. The consent of the child to travel, which must be approved by the spouse.
  4. If, due to divorce, the current custody of the child is the responsibility of one of the parents, a writ of summons must be issued in which the custody of the child is mentioned. If the spouse has died, a death certificate must be issued.
  5. Submit documents related to adoption, if you have adopted child custody in this way.


Review the application by the Migration Board

If your documents are complete, your application will be processed by the Migration Board in less time. This requires the applicant to provide the required information in full. If the applicant or his / her spouse / fiancé meets the requirements for a residence permit in Sweden, they will be issued a residence permit.



Obtaining residency through marriage

The best, cheapest, and fastest way to get residency or citizenship is by countries.


Match Marry is the first, largest and only partner search site for marriage and immigration. So far, many people have been able to find their favorite partner and immigrate to the best countries in the world through Match Marry.

If you want to immigrate to the Sweden through marriage, all you have to do is subscribe to Match Marry and find your favorite partner and move to the country you want to live in easily and quickly. It is also very possible that someone will choose you as their partner …

Let’s go


Content Expert

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.