Immigration to United States

Immigrating to the United States by marriage

Most immigration methods to the United States have strict rules, but the cheapest, easiest, and fastest way to get a US residence permit is to “marry an American citizen.” That’s why there are so many people who are eager to marry American citizens.

Marriage is one of the ways to obtain citizenship and residency in the United States, which is issued according to different visa requirements and is generally divided into two categories: marriage visa and engagement visa, each of which has different types and conditions. The main condition for obtaining a marriage visa is that one party either has a US green card or is a US citizen.

Immigration visa for an American spouse or fiancé:

There are two ways for people who want to get married in the United States.

Immigrant visa for spouse (ir1 or cr1)

Non-immigrant visa for spouse (k3)

It should be noted that a nonimmigrant visa must be registered for the spouse of someone who is married to an American citizen and a visa must be issued in the country where the marriage took place.

Nominee: In an engagement visa, people can apply for a visa to meet a person who is a US citizen at a specific time, which is usually called a K1 visa process, which usually takes about 6 to 9 months.

Methods of obtaining a residence permit by a US marriage and engagement visa

There are two types of visas for obtaining US residency by marriage and engagement visas in the United States:

. Engagement visa

. Marriage visa

American Nomination Visa

Conditions for obtaining a US nomination visa

The time to get an engagement visa is about 3 months to 1.5 years. The US engagement visa is for applicants who are engaged to an American citizen, or are about to marry. This marriage must be legally legal under US government law, in which case both parties must be single and legally married, or if the parties have previously been married. They must have legally passed the divorce proceedings before applying for a US engagement visa. The US engagement visa is nonimmigrant and temporary, and the process of obtaining a green card takes place after marriage.

The parties must have met each other at least once in the two years prior to applying for an engagement visa. There is an exception to this condition, so that if the applicant can prove that this was not due to a series of problems such as cultural, social, etiquette or customs problems, it is possible to cancel the condition.

Those who intend to marry their aunts, cousins, cousins ​​or cousins, state laws or their place of residence may be barred from obtaining an engagement visa.

The US Candidate Visa provides the conditions for single children under the age of 21 to immigrate to the United States with the applicant.

Marriage visa in the United States

Marriage visas can be used jointly by citizens and residents (green card holders). The marriage visa is immigrant and a green card is issued at the outset. The average time to get a marriage visa is between 1.5 and 2 years, and in some cases up to 3 or 4 years.

Obtaining residency through marriage

The best, cheapest, and fastest way to get residency or citizenship is by countries.

Match Marry is the first, largest and only partner search site for marriage and immigration. So far, many people have been able to find their favorite partner and immigrate to the best countries in the world through Match Marry.

If you want to immigrate to the United States through marriage, all you have to do is subscribe to Match Marry and find your favorite partner and move to the country you want to live in easily and quickly. It is also very possible that someone will choose you as their partner …

Let’s go

Content Expert

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.